An exploration and evaluation of the SRA Primary Mental Abilities Test as an instrument for measuring the intelligence of first grade beginners
by Arthur George Storey
- Intelligence testing,
- Prediction of scholastic success,
- Readiness for school,
- Primary mental abilities tests
|Other titles||SRA Primary Mental Abilities Test.|
|Statement||by Arthur George Storey|
|Contributions||University of Alberta. Faculty of Education|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vii, 45 leaves :|
|Number of Pages||45|
- Pizza, Pigs, and Poetry
- bibliography of Canadian cultural periodicals (English and French from colonial times to 1950)
- When All Seems Lost - FAITH Says Yes Lord!
- An essay on the estates of trustees
- Juggling it all
- The Infants annual
- ICI environmental performance 1993.
- Our greatest harvest
- The Mirador
- Week-end book.
- Religion in the U.S.S.R.
- Once upon a farm
- Islamic code of medical ethics
- BCP Standard Prayer Book Red imitation leather gilt edges, 601A
- Edvard Munch
- Tropical childhood
- Elements of the Kato language
- Douglas Rayner Hartree
- United Nations, 1945-65